What is HOFEX?
Remarking 34 years of excellence, HOFEX – Asia’s Leading Food & Hospitality Tradeshow, has been taking the industry on numerous extraordinary journeys of culinary delicacies from all over the world, bringing the most comprehensive selection of Food & Drinks, Hospitality Equipment & Supplies products to Asia.
Years of History
|Show Dates||10 – 12 May 2023|
|Venue||Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre|
The Exhibition is for trade visitors aged 18 or above only. The Organiser reserves the rights to verify the trade identity of visitors and to refuse admission to any visitor deemed inappropriate.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
HOFEX 2023 will take place in the award-winning, multipurpose-built Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre which is one of the largest in Asia. Located in heart of Wanchai on the Hong Kong Island, the centre is one of the world’s most impressive, efficient and functional exhibition venues for exhibitors and buyers alike.
1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Associations & Organisations
- HONG KONG S.A.R.
- Association for Hong Kong Catering Services Management Ltd
- Chinese & Western Food Workers Union
- Chinese Culinary Institute of Vocational Training Council
- E-Commerce Association of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Bakery & Confectionery Association Ltd
- Hong Kong Bartenders Association
- Hong Kong Chefs Association
- Hong Kong Chinese Chefs Association
- Hong Kong Federation of E-Commerce
- Hong Kong Food Council
- Hong Kong Food Professionals Association
- Hong Kong General Chamber of Cross-border E-commerce
- Hong Kong Internet & Ecommerce Association
- Hong Kong Logistics Association
- Hong Kong Netrepreneurs Association
- Hong Kong Nutrition Association
- Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
- Hong Kong Sommelier Association
- Hong Kong Wine Chamber of Commerce
- Hong Kong Wine Judges Association
- Hotel, Tourism And Culinary Institutes Alumni Association – Master Chef Chapter
- Hotel and Tourism Institute of Vocational Training Council
- International Culinary Institute of Vocational Training Council
- The Club Managers' Association of Hong Kong
- The Federation of Hong Kong Hotel Owners
- The Hong Kong Food, Drink & Grocery Association
- The Hong Kong Ice Carving Association
- Vegetable Marketing Organisation
- Wine Association of Hong Kong Ltd.
- MAINLAND CHINA
- MACAU S.A.R.
- Macau Culinary Association
- Macao Government Tourism Office
- Macau Hotel Association
- Property Management Business Association Macao
- Union of Bartenders & Cocktails of Macau
- Malaysian Association of Hotels
- THE PHILIPPINES
- Philippine Amalgamated Supermarkets Association
- Philippine Exporters Confederation, Inc
- The Association of Purchasing Managers of Hotels and Restaurants of the Philippines
- The Bellevue Manila
- Nutritionist-Dietitians' Association of the Philippines
- Hotel & Restaurant Association of the Philippines
- Hospitality Purchasing Association Singapore
- Singapore Hotels Association
- The Food & Beverage Managers' Association of Singapore
- Singapore Chefs Association
- TAIWAN (CHINA)
- Taiwan Chefs Association
- Thai Hotels Association
- SOUTHEAST ASIA & OTHER COUNTRIES & REGION
- ASEAN Hotel & Restaurant Association (AHRA)
- Foodservice Consultant Society International – Asia Pacific
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- Maltese Bartenders Guild
More Food Fair
Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong
Committed to breathing new life into the Hong Kong dining scene, Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong (RBHK) gathers culinary experts, beverage masters, restaurant & bar owners to feast on a wealth of culinary innovations, revolutionary insights and business opportunities. From food ingredients, wines & spirits, natural products to equipment, design supplies and technologies, RBHK dishes up everything needed for restaurants and bars while setting high standards for Hong Kong’s F&B and hospitality industries.
In 2016 we launched ‘Sustainable 10’: a ten point plan to help us maintain our offices and create events that benefit our customers, employees, communities and the environment.